[jboss-user] [jBPM] - ProcessInstanceInfo table is not getting created with Spring JPA, Hiberante Oracle

Babu V do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 13:48:43 EDT 2012

Babu V [https://community.jboss.org/people/ncboy] created the discussion

"ProcessInstanceInfo table is not getting created with Spring JPA,Hiberante Oracle"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/758124#758124

Hi All,

I am planning to use jBPM 5.3 in our project and configured jBPM with Spring, JPA+Hibernate with Oracle databae. I have combined both process related and task realated tables into single persistenceUnit and configured JPA transaction manager.
When I run the server, I noticed that all the tables are created except the org.jbpm.persistence.processinstance.ProcessInstanceInfo table.

I have attached persistence.xml for your referece.
Has anyone faced this kind of issue? if so, can you pelase share how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.
-Naidu