[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: Replacement for sun-jms-adapter.rar?

RB Whitaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 12:32:22 EDT 2012

RB Whitaker [https://community.jboss.org/people/rbwhitaker] created the discussion

"Re: Replacement for sun-jms-adapter.rar?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/758375#758375

Thanks, Jesper. I'll look into that and see if that works any better for me.

Is there any chance that you (or anyone else) can confirm that sun-jms-adapter.rar is the wrong choice for JBoss 7? Or is it still possible that that's what I'll end up needing? At the moment, it's hard to tell if it's not working because I'm doing something dumb or if it's because it's incompatible with JBoss 7.

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]