[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: JBoss 7 Without XA Data Sources

Randy Layman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 07:14:51 EDT 2012

Randy Layman [https://community.jboss.org/people/randy.layman] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 7 Without XA Data Sources"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/758539#758539

I'll look deeper at applying that suggestion to our code.  I'm not sure how straight forward that would be (there is some intermingling of transactions as we first authorize, then perform the actions that don't cost us money, then charge, then perform the actions that cost us money).

Is there not a way to bring back the JBoss 4 behavior of having the transaction manager handle each transaction possible?

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]