[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Task complete operation without process goes on

roberto sidoti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 16 12:31:35 EDT 2012

roberto sidoti [https://community.jboss.org/people/rosidoti] created the discussion

"Re: Task complete operation without process goes on"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/759777#759777

Ok Esteban, I hope that this discussion doesn't going to be a "fight" (sorry for my bad english ...) and may be useful to enhance this great project. But there is something that doesn't sound good for me, let me try to expplain, may be that there is something I don't see in the API architecture/design.In order to restore the session I have to know the bpmn file i'm using to describe the process because if i don't read (again) the bpmn file i get e nullpointer excption about the process.
So that means that the restore operation has to be perfomed by the "thread" or client application that is performing client.complete(...) operation too. Thus this restoring can't be performed by the server its self ...
my 2 cents
roby