[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging Bridge NOT handling Network Failure!

Justin Bertram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 13:33:45 EDT 2012

Justin Bertram [https://community.jboss.org/people/jbertram] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss Messaging Bridge NOT handling Network Failure!"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/760002#760002

> Thought that the error might have been thrown due to the fact that I might be using a wrong version of the mqcontext.jar?
I can't speak to that as I don't know the compatibility matrix for IBM jars and servers.

> So in looking at everything I have setup it seems correct?
Yes.

> This exception is probably from the mqcontext.jar right?
I can't say for sure since I don't know the specific contents of all the IBM jars, but if I had a guess then I would say yes.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]