[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: org.apache.xml excluded from precompilation?

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 18:30:55 EDT 2012

Kabir Khan [https://community.jboss.org/people/kabirkhan] created the discussion

"Re: org.apache.xml excluded from precompilation?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/760271#760271

It has been some years since looking at this code but you're right. The reason +org.apache.xml+ and other bits are excluded is they are things used by jboss aop internally. However there should be a '.' after the package names. It looks like a include should work, but that you are using the wrong format. Looking at  https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/tags/JBPAPP_4_2_0_GA/aspects/src/resources/META-INF/jboss-service.xml https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/tags/JBPAPP_4_2_0_GA/aspects/src/resources/META-INF/jboss-service.xml (from jboss 4.2) to refresh my memory I think it should be:

<include name="org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Xobj$SoapBodyXobj"/>

There should not be a '.class' at the end, and the separator is '.'.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]