[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM(Human Task)+Spring+Hibernate on JBoss AS 7

Avneesh Sisodia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 02:41:00 EDT 2012

Avneesh Sisodia [https://community.jboss.org/people/avneesh] created the discussion

"JBPM(Human Task)+Spring+Hibernate on JBoss AS 7"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/760504#760504

Hi All,
I need a running project of jbpm human task with spring.
I have a project which I got from  https://github.com/Nijhazer/jbpm-spring-quickstart https://github.com/Nijhazer/jbpm-spring-quickstart .I am able to configure it with JBoss AS 7 and deploy it. After deploying it I saw that in this project jbpm human task is not used.
Guys I need a projectwhich uses human task (jbpm5) with spring runnig on JBoss .
If any one know link of example or any complete tutorial please share here.
Thanks.