[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Please help me solve this problem i have with hibernate tools.Thanks

Abdoul Cisse do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 22 09:49:06 EDT 2012

Abdoul Cisse [https://community.jboss.org/people/acisser] created the discussion

"Re: Please help me solve this problem i have with hibernate tools.Thanks"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/760962#760962

I ran into the same trouble and found the solution of  https://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin Denis Golovin is working for me. I selected Hibernate 3.5 in the Edit Launch Configuration Properties window. Aditionally I took hibernate3.jar and hibernate-tools.jar (If you are using reverse configuration control) from plugins to resolve compilation problems on my project. I test it with JPA 2 Type Console. And voila everything workins as ever.

Thanks you all.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]