[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to get Multiple Instances work in jBPM Designer Version: 2.3.0.Final?

Martin Rindfleisch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 25 05:51:29 EDT 2012

Martin Rindfleisch [https://community.jboss.org/people/rodolphio] created the discussion

"Re: How to get Multiple Instances work in jBPM Designer Version: 2.3.0.Final?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/761315#761315

Hi Tihomir,

thanks for your reply.
 For some reasons when storing a process including a "Multiple instances" node with my designer, the "Multiple instances" node is then automatically changed to "Embedded Subprocess" node.
But in your given bpmn example, the above problem does not appear.
Is there anything I could do to make it work or is it a bug?

Thanks.