[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Unhandled event loop exception

Leo C do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 25 06:17:00 EDT 2012

Leo C [https://community.jboss.org/people/koorio] created the discussion

"Unhandled event loop exception"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/761324#761324

Hi everyone
I need some help because I really can't figure out how to solve this problem.
I'm getting this exception every time i run a bpmn 2.0 project on Eclipse Juno. The project does have a loop, but i WANT it to have. How can I solve this problem?
(The loop is a stupid select on a MYSQL DB looking for id number 7, I want it to look for that id untill I will manually add).
I also tried with timer event, maybe slowing down the loop will avoid the exception, but when I add a timer event the project will terminate. How can I set the timer node to slow down the process?
Thanks all for your time,
Reguards
Leo