[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: accessing custom created datasources in JBOSS 7.1

Srinivas Reddy Bijjam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 08:02:12 EDT 2012

Srinivas Reddy Bijjam [https://community.jboss.org/people/srinivas.bijjam] created the discussion

"Re: accessing custom created datasources in JBOSS 7.1"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/761628#761628

Hi Fink
     Any work around solution for this?
    Our's is data optimising application where in we get the data from different data sources and then do some business functionality on this data. User creates the data sources through the web application that is deployed on this JBOSS 7.1 Server. Once the user creates the datasource related info like(data source url, user id , password etc etc) we will create respective ds.xml file and stores in deployment folder. In JBOSS 4.x, we used to access these xml's with out any problem.
   If we write to deployment folder, server is trying to deploy these file's also

Regards
Srini

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]