[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM support for non-English languages

Reza Ghalavand do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 13:14:09 EDT 2012

Reza Ghalavand [https://community.jboss.org/people/allgreenphosphor] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM support for non-English languages"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/762001#762001

np, I can help u with Persian(Farsi) translation if u like. just provide me with files that need to be translated. I'll do my best,  ;)

PS: Persian has a right to left script as a subset of arabic section in unicode. are u sure there won't be any RTL related problems after translating?

Thanks Tihomir