[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Resource adapter deployed without errors but cannot lookup connection factory

daedlus D do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 1 11:04:08 EDT 2013

daedlus D [https://community.jboss.org/people/daedlus] created the discussion

"Resource adapter deployed without errors but cannot lookup connection factory"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/805811#805811

Hi,

I have written a simple resource adapter and deploying it in jboss as 7.1.1.
But i see no information about jndi binding of the manage connection factory implementation and also no errors reported.

For the hello world example i see the below message

INFO  [org.jboss.as.deployment.connector] (MSC service thread 1-7) JBAS010406: Registered connection factory java:/HelloWorld
 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.deployers.RADeployer] (MSC service thread 1-7) IJ020002: Deployed: file:/D:/jboss-as-7.1.1.Final.tar/jboss-as-7.1.1.Final/standalone/deployments/iron_jacamer_sample.rar/
INFO  [org.jboss.as.deployment.connector] (MSC service thread 1-3) JBAS010401: Bound JCA ConnectionFactory [java:/HelloWorld]

I dont see such a message for my resource adapter and also no errors / warns

what could be possibly missing ? :/

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]