[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Error when building package in Guvnor - "Process compilation error <ClassName> cannot be resolved to a type."

dimmordino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 1 13:25:56 EDT 2013

dimmordino [https://community.jboss.org/people/dimmordino] created the discussion

"Re: Error when building package in Guvnor - "Process compilation error <ClassName> cannot be resolved to a type.""

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/805843#805843

Thank you for the response. I did try uploading the jar file to guvnor and it still does not seem to find the classes in the jar file. Do i have to reference any of the packages somehow after the jar file is uploaded or does that automatically place the .jar file into my classpath? I see a configuration section for imported types and globals above the "build package" button in guvnor. Do i have to import every dependency here, if so can i use ".*" to reference entire packages or do i have to list each class individually?

thanks,
  Dave