[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Integration of jbpm5.4 with LDAP

Jeyalakshmi Ramachandran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 2 05:33:53 EDT 2013

Jeyalakshmi Ramachandran [https://community.jboss.org/people/jeyalakshmi.r] created the discussion

"Integration of jbpm5.4 with LDAP"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/805941#805941

|   |
I am trying to connect jbpm5.4 with LDAP server and i am using JBOSS AS7.
1. I setup LDAP server with user and role details.
2. In jBPM i set all the properties as mentioned in this link  http://mswiderski.blogspot.in/2012/05/jbpm-53-brings-ldap-into-picture.html http://mswiderski.blogspot.in/2012/05/jbpm-53-brings-ldap-into-picture.html.
3. But when i try to login through jbpm console i am getting message as "You are not authorized to use this application".
4. I have attached the server log for reference and LDAP user screen.
5. Please help me in this regard.