[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: Is JBoss Remoting project currently alive and supported.

Ron Sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 2 19:53:11 EDT 2013

Ron Sigal [https://community.jboss.org/people/ron_sigal] created the discussion

"Re: Is JBoss Remoting project currently alive and supported."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/806119#806119

Hi Deepak,

I would add that Remoting 2 will be around for a while, as well.  It's not under active development, but it ships with the supported product Enterprise Application Platform 5 (based on Application Server 5), which is contractually guaranteed to be supported for several more years.  We won't be adding any new features, but we will continue to do bug fixes as necessary.

-Ron

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]