[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - javax.xml.ws.wsdl.operation Missing in Invoke() of javax.xml.ws.Provider

Ted Jones do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 3 18:14:28 EDT 2013

Ted Jones [https://community.jboss.org/people/tejones] created the discussion

"javax.xml.ws.wsdl.operation Missing in Invoke() of javax.xml.ws.Provider"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/806340#806340

I need to interogate the javax.xml.ws.wsdl.operation property of the MessageContext in javax.xml.ws.Provider, however for operations where there are no input parameters, the property is not there. For operations WITH input parameters, it IS there.

Is there some other way to determine the operation name when I am executing an operation without input parameters?

Thanks,
Ted

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]