[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Terminate end event in subprocess must not terminate parent process?

Antoine T do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 4 05:23:38 EDT 2013

Antoine T [https://community.jboss.org/people/atran] created the discussion

"Re: Terminate end event in subprocess must not terminate parent process?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/806396#806396

Hi everyone,

Maciej, it seems there is a contradiction in what you say. The BPMN2 specification (according to the JIRA) says a terminating event node does not terminate the parent node. The jBPM docs v5.4 says the contrary. In my test with the last jBPM 5.4.0 engine, it works as the BPMN2 spec says. So I think someone has to modify the online doc? Thank you for you confirmation.