[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm5 Exception:Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect): [org.jbpm.persistence.processinstance.ProcessInstanceInfo#2]

Nau Tilus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 5 18:21:42 EDT 2013

Nau Tilus [https://community.jboss.org/people/nautilus_ip] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm5 Exception:Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect): [org.jbpm.persistence.processinstance.ProcessInstanceInfo#2]"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/806804#806804

Same as Aliaksei we "played" around with this issue and at the ended up in a complete project restart because jbpm5 was just too cumbersome to use and the issue discussed here took me days. Thanks to this posting we tried out activiti and after 3 weeks only our web application with activiti engine for bpm is running.
Sorry if anyone feels offended, but keeping things simple should be a must for such broadly used components. Today I cannot understand why I tried to edit all these xmls and tried to avoid the conflicts with different hibernate versions etc.
Hope it helps anyone to decide between jbpm 5 and activiti and maybe even people from jbpm may consider a next version, which really would be capable to run with a java ee web application. The current one only worked as a standalone java program