[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: while building the package in guvnor getting error:unable to parse xml : Exception class java.lang.IllegalArgumentException : Invalid bounds for node _353049A9-B059-46AF-BF6B-B79E8B646FE7

David LANTERI do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 9 04:54:12 EDT 2013

David LANTERI [https://community.jboss.org/people/dltdlt] created the discussion

"Re: while building the package in guvnor getting error:unable to parse xml : Exception class java.lang.IllegalArgumentException : Invalid bounds for node _353049A9-B059-46AF-BF6B-B79E8B646FE7"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/807152#807152

Hi Rohit,

I encoutered same problem with jBPM 5.4 with Guvnor 5.5.
The problem root cause was in the location of a component in the canvas. One part seemed to be out of the canvas (too much at the left side).
A simple shift to the right solved my problem...

Best regards,
David.