[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Hello World Example

daedlus D do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 9 05:05:51 EDT 2013

daedlus D [https://community.jboss.org/people/daedlus] created the discussion

"Hello World Example"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/807155#807155

Hi ,
 i have deployed the hello world rar example and i see the HelloWorldManagedConnectionFactory binded to jndi and is available using name
h6. java:/eis/HelloWorld

I have a simple ejb bean in which i look up this using below code:

h6. @Resource(mappedName = "java:/eis/HelloWorld")

   private HelloWorldConnectionFactory connectionFactory;

i get below error

|  | Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.jca.samples.helloworld.HelloWorldConnectionFactoryImpl cannot be cast to org.jboss.jca.samples.helloworld.HelloWorldConnectionFactory |
|  | Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.jca.samples.helloworld.HelloWorldConnectionFactoryImpl cannot be cast to org.jboss.jca.samples.helloworld.HelloWorldConnectionFactory"}} |

what could be wrong? :s

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]