[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBMP 5.4 : How can I trigger an action (call java method) using a process which is deployed on Drools-Guvnor

Suyash Patil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 9 05:39:47 EDT 2013

Suyash Patil [https://community.jboss.org/people/patsuyash] created the discussion

"JBMP 5.4 : How can I trigger an action (call java method) using a process which is deployed on Drools-Guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/807165#807165

Hi Everyone,
Im kind of new to Jbpm, but I have a Spring MVC web App where I to perform a process which would require a java method call.
So, I have choosen to use REST API and and use Drool guvnor to deploy and run the process , But only able to start process and execute the human task (passing variables).
My Query is I know java method call to Spring app in Drool-guvnor web application would not be resolved ,so is there any out of box method to make such call, like jms, or ws ,... or suggest if i have implement  any one of JMS or WS by my self (Like creating WS client on Drools -guvnor side and server on My spring MVC app )