[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Production deployment and jBPM?

toorop do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 11 07:58:27 EDT 2013

toorop [https://community.jboss.org/people/toorop] created the discussion

"Re: Production deployment and jBPM?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/807701#807701

Maybe I am too novice, but I have exactly the same problem. But I have exactly the same questio as dimmordino above. (Please, allow me to re-state the question in your thread)

My boss has requested me to evaluate the possibility to embed jBPM in our solution. We have read a book, and the authors have done a great job, and had healthy fun as well, but I miss a bit of more emphasis on the API, not to be forced to use the whole solution, at least at the first stage.

so, has the people experience in production with jBPM without using guvnor or at least without using jbpm-console for visualization ...? so the question will be:

I want to use jBPM where:
      I can upload to jBPM processes through a JAVA API (with or without guvnor)
     I can manage the process thourgh a JAVA API (withour the console)
     I can visualize the status of the processes through a JAVA API
     I can do human interaction through a JAVA API.

thanks,
pepe