[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - How variables are instanciate ???

toto12 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 12 04:56:54 EDT 2013

toto12 [https://community.jboss.org/people/toto12] created the discussion

"How variables are instanciate ???"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/807970#807970

Hi everoby,

I try to develop web service using code->wsdl appraoch.
I didn't succed to understand how are instanciate variables using data receive by SOAP.

I logged and I saw that empty contructor was called but setter was never called so how Jboss 7.1.1 set the value to relevante field of a class ?

I wondered also how to check the format of the data receive (eg for an IP address).

Thank's for you answers.

Cheers,
Christophe

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]