[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Receive Task: Retrieving the Message referred by Message ref.

Rahul Agrawal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 12 06:46:50 EDT 2013

Rahul Agrawal [https://community.jboss.org/people/rahulamt] created the discussion

"Re: Receive Task: Retrieving the Message referred by Message ref."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/807983#807983

Similar is the case with SendTask. The basic problem with this is I am not able to differentiate between the different tasks. When there are two send tasks, the execution arrives at the same point. Here if I want my send tasks to send two different messages, I am not able to figure out exactly for which task the execution has arrived at the handler. Is there any work around for this?