[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: invalid package name

toorop do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 12 10:22:19 EDT 2013

toorop [https://community.jboss.org/people/toorop] created the discussion

"Re: invalid package name"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/808030#808030

I have exactly the same problem when trying to add the Hello World example.

I download the demo package, install it (ant install.demo), start it (ant start.demo) and then in eclipse I create the hello world example, I run it as a Java and in the console runs ok.

Then, I transfer it to the Guvnor repository. And when there I try to build it, it gives me exactly the same problem.

We are trying to evaluate if we use it for our company. Can you guys provide a simple, simple example where you can build from scratch a simple Hello World, that runs on eclipse, it is transferable to guvnor, you can modify it there, and later exercise it with the jbpm console....? This will be really valuable. I am eager to show my management that we can use jbpm, but with such documentation ...