[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How can I take process definitions from Guvnor with jBPM5 API?

Zahid Ahmed do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 15 00:54:05 EDT 2013

Zahid Ahmed [https://community.jboss.org/people/ahmedza] created the discussion

"Re: How can I take process definitions from Guvnor with jBPM5 API?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/808225#808225

You can either remove authentication from your guvnor or pass authentication when you call applyChangeSet(URL url). I am adding the code below.

 | UrlResource urlResource = (UrlResource)ResourceFactory.newUrlResource("http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/plx/LATEST/ChangeSet.xml" ); |

 | urlResource.setBasicAuthentication("enabled"); |

 | urlResource.setUsername("admin"); |

 | urlResource.setPassword("admin"); |

 | kagent.applyChangeSet( urlResource ); |

So here I am using applyChangeSet(URL url) instead of applyChangeSet(String filePath);