[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Can not debug OSGI Bundles deployed in JBoss EAP 6.1 with JBossTools 4.0.1/ JBoss Developer Studio 6&7

Thomas Wiesner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 19 11:02:32 EDT 2013

Thomas Wiesner [https://community.jboss.org/people/Arakasi69] created the discussion

"Re: Can not debug OSGI Bundles deployed in JBoss EAP 6.1 with JBossTools 4.0.1/ JBoss Developer Studio 6&7"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/809318#809318

Hi Max,

thanx for your answer.

Yes if i start jboss with standalone.sh from commandline it works fine, but i've not tried to enable the remote debugger in the standalone.conf, because this ist not what we want. Also starting the jboss from server view of jboss tools with "start" works fine.

I know, i've used the "symlink workaround" only if i've tested the eap 6.0 runtime adapter, because i thought this adapter would be more stable.

Kind regards, Thomas

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]