[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Getting jbpm-console to see jbpm designer process

David Harris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 22 10:31:16 EDT 2013

David Harris [https://community.jboss.org/people/dmwpepper] created the discussion

"Re: Getting jbpm-console to see jbpm designer process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/809597#809597

I've created a simple process with 5 or 6 work items that show up under the Service Tasks area. The process was created under a package I created.  In the jBPM console, I see the process I created, but when I try to start the task, I get the following error:

* Action: 'org.jboss.bpm.console.client.process.StartNewInstanceAction'
* Exception: 'class com.google.gwt.http.client.RequestException'
HTTP 500: Unknown error

So, it seems like something isn't being picked up by the Knowledge Agent and requires configuring.   What else do I need to do? Sorry, I'm getting confused by the documentation.