[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Persisting Data on another database

Sadiroveski S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 25 08:01:47 EDT 2013

Sadiroveski S [https://community.jboss.org/people/sadiroveski] created the discussion

"Persisting Data on another database"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/810287#810287

Hello,
 I have jBPM installed on MySQL and have some examples running on top of it.
Now, I want to persist data in the processes so once they finish, data will be persisted on another database.
What is the best scenario to do this? is it by creating a "Service Task" that will persist data on another database or a "Script Task"?

Any example or help will be appreciated.

Regards,