[jboss-user] [jBPM] - some problems with jBpm5.3 using mysql

dapeng king do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 25 21:33:20 EDT 2013

dapeng king [https://community.jboss.org/people/dapengking] created the discussion

"some problems with jBpm5.3 using mysql"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/810404#810404

Hi,everyone!
     I am a new comer for jBpm5.And a few days ago, when I worked with my project,I found that it can help me with the Business Process in some way.So I began to study how to use jBpm5.4 with the "jbpm-5.4.0.Final-docs".But after a week's work,I got some problems here:
     1)My project is a web project based on mysql and tomcat.So the first day I met jBpm5.4,I felt very glad that I found it can support mysql.Then I changed the configuration just like the docs said.But I found there are some difference between the docs and the jBPM5.4 project itself .I searched in the jBPM community,and found that the jBPM 5.4 doc is proved to be based on jbpm5.3 . So I changed to the jBPM5.3 , And do the same work as the jbpm5.3 docs said.But it still doesn't work!
      so my question is : does anyone change the database to mysql successfully ? If so , could you help me with that? (My os is win7, mysql 5.1.51 , jdk 1.6.0_31 , jPBM5.3 )

     2)Another problem is that when I install jBPM5.3 using ant command "ant install.demo",I also install some projects like *console , task server* and *juvnor*. I know they are helpful in a lot of ways.But if I only want to use the jBPM5.3 core api to help with my business process in my web project.