[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Executing domain-specific service code in Guvnor without Eclipse?

David Harris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 29 16:23:29 EDT 2013

David Harris [https://community.jboss.org/people/dmwpepper] created the discussion

"Executing domain-specific service code in Guvnor without Eclipse?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/810844#810844

I've created domain-specific service tasks in Guvnor using my own work item handlers.  I'm confused by the documentation on how/where to actually insert Java code to execute the service tasks.

For script tasks, I'm able to insert Java code in a script area.  However, for service tasks, I don't see an area to insert a script (this is for the latest JBPM (5.4).  All the documentation I've seen refers to Eclipse to create the Java and integrate it.

In any event, can someone provide or refer me to an example of the *latest (5.4)* way to define and execute code for a domain-specific service task.  Thanks, much.