[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Problems with Local Task Service

Shobhit Tyagi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 30 00:53:13 EDT 2013

Shobhit Tyagi [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: Problems with Local Task Service"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/810869#810869

I am checking the status in the database. I cant share the proc def right now but wll do that 1st thing in the morning.
I was absolutely fine with jbpm5 when i used it with Servlets and JSPs etc. Now that I moved to EJBs, I have started facing issues.
I am a little confused with the way we are supposed to use KnowledgeSessions and KnowledgeBases. I use the same knowledge base and create a new session whenever I need it. This worked pretty well with servlets and since creating a KnowledgeSession is not a heavy job, as per the User Guide, I dont mind having many sessions. But with EJBs, things seem a lot different. May be coz of the fact that my technology stack is EJB and Websphere, and the transaction is supposed to be Container Managed.

Confusion with session, kbases, whether or not to disconnect the task handlers, whether or not to disconnect the TaskClients, disposing the DBlogger.