[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: KIE-WB user manual and feature clarification

Karthik Muthukumaraswamy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 5 07:46:39 EDT 2013

Karthik Muthukumaraswamy [https://community.jboss.org/people/cmksjboss] created the discussion

"Re: KIE-WB user manual and feature clarification"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/831404#831404

Hi Maciej,
Thanks for pointing me to the war file. I downloaded it and deployed it in JBOSS. Able to login without any issue as a user with a kie-user role.

But, I see the same issue where I am not able to create a new business process. THis is what I am doing on the UI after I login:
a) Goto Authoring -> Project Authoring
b) Goto Explore -> Projects
c) Created a new item for project & package
d) Select the project & package created.
e) Goto NewItem -> BPMN2 process
f) Select BPMN2 process radio button and enter the process name (eg. DTProcess) & click SAVE ==> Nothing happens

As I mentioned above, I am able to create a project, package, DRL file, New Form all using the NewItem menu.

Am I following the correct steps to create a new process? Please advise.

Thanks for your help!
Karthik.