[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: ClassLoader bottleneck in 5.1.0.GA

Mikal Henriksen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 7 03:21:48 EDT 2013

Mikal Henriksen [https://community.jboss.org/people/stylpe] created the discussion

"Re: ClassLoader bottleneck in 5.1.0.GA"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/831714#831714

Oh, two more things: This call is going between a war and an ejb-jar, both in the same ear, so it might be due to misconfiguration somewhere. And if you're sure an upgrade would fix this, it would be gret to know, even though we are not able to do this. According to  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBCL-185 JBCL-185, though, as far as I can tell that fix isn't in any released version yet.

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]