[jboss-user] [jBPM] - No diagram associated with process in jBPM 5.4

Hoai Linh Nguyen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 8 04:08:25 EDT 2013

Hoai Linh Nguyen [https://community.jboss.org/people/spyhunter88] created the document:

"No diagram associated with process in jBPM 5.4"

To view the document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-50892

I generate *.bpmn in eclipse, config name, parameter, add User/Roles into Jboss/standalone/configuration. I already generate *.PNG and *.ftl for all Human Task. Everything work fine except I get "No diagram associated with process".

What did I do:
- I put my *.bpmn to {jbpm-installer}/sample/.../resource/*.bpmn like the Evaluation.bpmn.
- I already put the *.jar file with all *ftl* files and one image (*PNG* file) into jbpm-gwt-console-server.war/WEB-INF/lib.

What I get:
- I get the new Process in the List. I can create new, All Human Task, GroupId, UserId, Claim, View ... actions working.
- But I can get the Diagram.

I create the PNG like {processId}-image.PNG. Look into all the process and no other prorcess has the same name, only same "*com.sample.bpmn.*".

Comment by going to Community
[https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-50892]

Create a new document in jBPM at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=102&containerType=14&container=2034]