[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Jbpm 5.4 timer persistence

Mason Harding do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 8 21:50:15 EDT 2013

Mason Harding [https://community.jboss.org/people/ventmonkey] created the discussion

"Jbpm 5.4 timer persistence"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/832037#832037

Hello. I've read  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3170 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3170 and wanted to get more info on this.   Jbpm3 would get a list of all events that were past their run time from persistence, and run those.  Is there any way to get a list of sessions or process instances that have timers that are past their run time?  I'm fine implementing my own timer, I just don't know which sessions to start.

Are there any plans to get persistence of timer events working in JBPM6?

In  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3170 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3170 I see mention of a Quartz solution being worked on, but I can't find any further information.  Please help!

Thanks
Mason