[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Re: How can I use snowdrop in JBoss7.1.X to Integrate Spring 2.5.6

Joshua Wilson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 8 22:10:41 EDT 2013

Joshua Wilson [https://community.jboss.org/people/jowilson] created the discussion

"Re: How can I use snowdrop in JBoss7.1.X  to Integrate Spring 2.5.6"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/832038#832038

You can get  http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/downloads EAP 6.1.0 which is the hardened version of JBoss AS 7.2.0.  This should be free to use as a developer.  That would be my first recommendation. (Snowdrop is designed for EAP, which is based on JBoss AS.)

If you want the plain old JBoss AS then you will need to go to github and build it based on the 'tag' of the version you are looking for.
 https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/tree/7.1.2.Final JBoss AS 7.1.2
 https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/tree/7.1.3.Final JBoss AS 7.1.3
 https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/tree/7.2.0.Final JBoss AS 7.2.0

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]