[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: How to view all of the JNDI name in jboss7?

andy215 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 9 05:30:05 EDT 2013

andy215 [https://community.jboss.org/people/andy215] created the discussion

"Re: How to view all of the JNDI name in jboss7?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/832090#832090

So we only can access the remote mbean by the MBeanconnection, if so, that's really bad. Because in JBoss5, I can get a remote mbean by JNDI lookup, then I can invoke the remote mbean's method like what happens in local JVM. I can't believe JBoss7 removed this feature.

JNDI code(vey simple)
// define remote ip, port and authtication parameters in this hashtable.
Hashtable hashtable;
InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext(hashtable);
User user = (User) ctx.lookup("java:/user");
System.out.println(user.getName());

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]