[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: javax naming serviceunavailableexception failed to connect to server localhost 1099

dattathreya bonakurthi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 19 11:32:56 EDT 2013

dattathreya bonakurthi [https://community.jboss.org/people/dattathreya] created the discussion

"Re: javax naming serviceunavailableexception failed to connect to server localhost 1099"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/833103#833103

Hi,
There is no problem from network side .

I just want to know if I do an cloning of an jbosss from one server to another will there any issues.

As I did the clonning for whole application under which we use jboss 4.2.2 version.

*Issue* : When ever someone is trying to call an webservice on jboss the response is very low.
In the previous environments , the response was in seconds.

As I stated earlier, it is showing the hostname of previous server.
I want to know if it stores the hostnames in any files internally, so that I can change and my requests can be processes in short time.

Thanks.

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]