[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Validation of decision fails

Iván Pazmiño do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 14:42:08 EST 2013

Iván Pazmiño [https://community.jboss.org/people/iapazmino] created the discussion

"Validation of decision fails"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796006#796006

Hi,

I'm validating my process in the web designer but all decisions are reporting the same problem "the sum of probability values of all outgoing Sequence Flows must be equal 100". This is reported even for exclusive gateways with two ways out where one evaluates process_var == true and the other one evaluates to false.
The exact expression inside the sequence flow is

return process_var == true;

The only gateway's property set is the name. What are the possibilities I'm providing for?

Thanks in advance.
IP