[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Integrating jBPM 5 into web application - architecture

Sandra Renaud do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 07:10:21 EST 2013

Sandra Renaud [https://community.jboss.org/people/joploya] created the discussion

"Re: Integrating jBPM 5 into web application - architecture"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796329#796329

Hi,

I am implementing a jEE web-app that integrate jbpm5 human task (local service).

I had used examples of Mauricio Salatino and create a KnowledgeSessionProducer to instanciate the KnowledgeSession, load the database and processes. And a Bean that contains all methods to manage tasks.

My users log in, then they choose a form. When they validate the form a process instance is created and a task save in database. Because my processes contains human task nodes, at each step tasks wait being claim. So, next user log in, go to an interface where his tasks are display, then click on take task. This call a method that use the taskManagerBean to claim and start the task and redirect him to the form page. and so one until last validation.

The interface to manage tasks is very well explain in the book about jbpm5. I you need I can give my code but I don't know if we have the same architecture and needs.

Regards,