[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: invoking an EJB over iiop

Yves Martin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 11:18:03 EST 2013

Yves Martin [https://community.jboss.org/people/ymartin] created the discussion

"Re: invoking an EJB over iiop"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796583#796583

OK. I am using JBoss AS 6.1. "EAP 6" is build over JBoss AS 7...
There were errors in my Remote interface JBoss 6.1 does not report properly where JBoss AS 7.1 did.
So now my EJB3 deploys in JBoss AS 7.1

But I still completely obscure "error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Null class name" in JBoss AS 6.1

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]