[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: Encrypted class loading with jboss 5.1

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 11 04:32:48 EST 2013

Ales Justin [https://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] created the discussion

"Re: Encrypted class loading with jboss 5.1"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/797006#797006

The main and (only) thing that you need to do is this deployer:
*  http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/demos/microcontainer/trunk/classloader/src/main/java/org/jboss/demos/classloader/deployers/DecrypterClassLoaderPolicyModule.java http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/demos/microcontainer/trunk/classloader/src/main/java/org/jboss/demos/classloader/deployers/DecrypterClassLoaderPolicyModule.java

As you can see, we change the CL policy to CrypterClassLoaderPolicy.

Or the commented code, where we just add translator to policy.
This is a better / easier way, but I need to check if this is already available in AS5.1.

I also added a way to do this declarative, via xml, but I really doubt this one is in AS5.1,
meaning you're definitely have to do it via adding a custom deployer.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]