[jboss-user] [jBPM] - userGroupCallback : getGroupTaskList

Sandra Renaud do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 14 09:15:58 EST 2013

Sandra Renaud [https://community.jboss.org/people/joploya] created the discussion

"userGroupCallback : getGroupTaskList"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/797693#797693

Hello,

I encounter problem while retrieving group tasks list. Indeed their is a unique method call for user and group task in LocalTaskService. But when I pass a group id in argument to the function
it call this method in TAskServiceSession :

@SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
          public List<TaskSummary> getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwnerByStatus(String userId, List<Status> status, String language) {
        doCallbackUserOperation(userId);
        List<String> groupIds = doUserGroupCallbackOperation(userId, null);

        HashMap<String, Object> params = addParametersToMap(
                "userId", userId,
                "groupIds", groupIds,
                "language", language,
                "status", status);
        return (List<TaskSummary>) tpm.queryWithParametersInTransaction("TasksAssignedAsPotentialOwnerByStatusWithGroups", params);
    }

Because userId parameter is actually a groupId, the second call return an empty List.
So query failed because it miss an argument:

where t.archived = 0
and ( potentialOwners.id = :userId
        or potentialOwners.id in () )

I don't figure out what is wrong in my implementation.

Thankyou very much to help me.

Regards,