[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Implementing "Where Is the Process Now" feature

Anindya Saha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 14 22:33:07 EST 2013

Anindya Saha [https://community.jboss.org/people/anindyas79] created the discussion

"Re: Implementing "Where Is the Process Now" feature"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/797810#797810

Yes, I am aware of that and I have posted the links of that too. However, that is not what I am looking for. The way the path is tracked in the new jBPM Process Simulation is actually nice and we want to implement something like that by showing the process diagram and highlighting the entire path the process has taken till now.