[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Latest jBPMN Console NG won't build

Demian Calcaprina do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 15 10:58:22 EST 2013

Demian Calcaprina [https://community.jboss.org/people/calca] created the discussion

"Re: Latest jBPMN Console NG won't build"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/797950#797950

This happened to me in Windows too, and it was solved by changing the  https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm-console-ng/blob/master/jbpm-console-ng-showcase/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/jetty-env.xml jety-env.xml file. I changed it to used some specific directory in windows instead of ".".

<Call name="getConfiguration" class="bitronix.tm.TransactionManagerServices">
<Set name="serverId">jetty-btm-node0</Set>
<Set name="logPart1Filename">
    C:/tmp/btm1.tlog
</Set>
<Set name="logPart2Filename">