[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to access complex variable attribute in FTL(inside Human Task)

Ashutosh Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 18 00:26:27 EST 2013

Ashutosh Kumar [https://community.jboss.org/people/ashu.itbhu] created the discussion

"Re: How to access complex variable attribute in FTL(inside Human Task)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/798108#798108

Hi Jiri Svitak,

even though i consider this, still i want to user complex object in my FTL's. Also what little i know about jBPM FTL is only UI impl available in tool, if there is other type of impl available where we can use complex object that also will be fine.... please provide your input, even sth about possibility?????

Thanks in advance.. Ashutosh