[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to handle a technical "rewind" of a process?

lyth_o do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 04:58:50 EST 2013

lyth_o [https://community.jboss.org/people/lyth_o] created the discussion

"How to handle a technical "rewind" of a process?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/798288#798288

Hello everyone,

We have processes with various user tasks and ActionHandlers between each. For some technical reasons, we would like to go to an anterior state of the process. Let's say the process is on task B, we want to go to task A which was before B, and do some processing to delete data that was created between A and B. It seems incorrect to add a transition from B to A and hide it to the user...  What is the proper solution ?

Thanks in advance,

Lyth_o