[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Key values of resource bundle cannot be resolved

Alexey Kazakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 19:27:29 EST 2013

Alexey Kazakov [https://community.jboss.org/people/akazakov] created the discussion

"Re: Key values of resource bundle cannot be resolved"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/798982#798982

Is com.tc.pricing.sc in ui project's class path? In Eclipse. If so, please try to add the following code in .project file of SC project:

 | <buildSpec> |
<!-- it's important to insert the following code after java builder: -->

 | <buildCommand> |

 | <name>org.jboss.tools.jst.web.kb.kbbuilder</name> |

 | <arguments> |

 | </arguments> |

 | </buildCommand> |

 | </buildSpec> |

 | <natures> |

 | <nature>org.jboss.tools.jst.web.kb.kbnature</nature> |

 | </natures> |

It should work in the latest JBoss Tools (and you can do the same using project settings page there) but I'm not sure about JBoss Tools 3.2.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]